- We believe in one and only one true and living God, an infinite, intelligent Spirit, the Creator, Ruler and Sustainer of Universe.
- We believe that the Godhead eternally exists in three persons – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit – and that these three are one God, having precisely the same nature, attributes and perfections, and worthy of the same homage, confidence and obedience. Together the three persons of the Godhead execute distinct but harmonious offices in the work of creation as well as redemption.
- We believe Jesus Christ, God the Son, was born of the Virgin Mary and received a human body and a sinless human nature and that in Him perfect humanity and deity are found in one personality.
- We believe that, according to the Scriptures, Jesus Christ was crucified, buried and bodily resurrected for the sins of all mankind, and that He will return personally and bodily in the Last Day to make the Final Judgement to both believers and non-believers.
- We believe that man was originally created in the image and likeness of God, and that he fell short of the glory of God because of sin, and that only through the repentance of his sins and acceptance of Jesus Christ as his Savior and Lord will he inherit eternal life, or else suffer eternal condemnation.
- We believe that in the Last Day there shall be bodily resurrection of all mankind (both believers and non-believers).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit, the Third Person within the unity of the Godhead, convicts of sins, of righteousness and of Judgement, regenerates and dwells In every believer as the continuous source of power in all Christian worship and living, and as their Counselor.
- We believe that the Bible (the collection of the sixty-six books, from Genesis to Revelation, also known as the Old Testament and the New Testament), given by the inspiration of God, is without error in the originals, and the only complete revelation of the truth of God and the final authority for all-Christian faith and practice.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Head of’ the Church, and that the Church Is formed be the democratic assembly of local believers with the purpose of worshipping God, instructing believers, nurturing fellowship and spreading the Gospel.
This post is also available in: Chinese